Monday, June 13, 2016

Data Wall


       Welcome to my DATA Wall!  I was so excited to use this last year and it was a great success.  So, it's kind of hard to tell without all of the clips on it right now, but when it's up and running the kiddos really do keep and eye on it as well as I do.  So, here is how it works  There are 4 colors of ribbon to stand for D-Distinguished, P-Proficient, A-Apprentice, N-Novice.  I used black, yellow,red, and blue respectively.   Then, you get clothes pins and write your students first initial and last name or how ever you would like to do that.  Every time you have a common assessment, or important test then you have each class move their pins.   THEY LOVE THIS.   I promise you they keep up with where they moved from and where the other classes are too.  I have had some kiddos even say "Hey I want to be moved to class such and such their scores are higher."   I hope you enjoy!! Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment