Friday, June 17, 2016

Summer

         Lollipop...
                      Watermelon...
                                           Lemonade...
                                                               Popcycles... 
     Those are all things that sound like a yummy summer!!  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer break.  If you are like me you are probably scanning some of the teacher sites to gather ideas for the upcoming school year and making notes of some grand ideas to put into place.  I know when the middle of July rolls around it seems like there is no time and back to school it is with putting the classroom back together.  Every year I always want to add a few new things to my class and keep my old things that seemed to work for me.  
I love being creative and organized in my classroom and keeping a feeling of a learning environment for my kiddos.
-JoLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment